UPSC Advertisement No 13/2017 – 53 Specialist, Deputy Director, Youth Officer & Other Posts:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 53 posts of Junior Technical Officer, Specialist Grade, Deputy Director & Youth Officer. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website of UPSC. Last date for submission of online application is 27/07/2017.
UPSC Advertisement No 13/2017 Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 53 Posts
Name of the Post:
01. Junior Technical Officer (Sugar Technology) : 01 Post
02. Specialist Grade-III (Obstretrics & Gynaecology) : 14 Posts
03. Specialist Grade-III (Surgery) : 10 Posts
04. Deputy Director (Mechanical) : 20 Posts
05. Youth Officer : 08 Post
Age Limit :
For Sl No. 01 & 04 : 35 years
For Sl No. 02 & 03 : 40 years
For Sl No. 05 : 30 years
01. Junior Technical Officer (Sugar Technology) : Degree in Science/Engineering with Associate ship in Sugar Technology awarded by National Sugar Institute, Kanpur or Post Graduate diploma in Sugar Technology from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent
02. Specialist Grade-III (Obstretrics & Gynaecology) : A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in the Part II of Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Post-Graduate Degree or Diploma in the concerned speciality or Super-Speciality mentioned in Section-â€˜Aâ€™ or Section-â€˜Bâ€™ in Schedule-VI i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Obstetrics & Gynaecology); or Master of Surgery (Obstetrics & Gynaecology); or Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
Refer to notification for more details.
Application Fee:Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
Commencement of Online Application :27/07/2017.
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 28/07/2017.
How to Apply: Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online through http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Last date for submission of online application is 27th July 2017.
Subscribe our Free Job Alert Mail Service for Latest UPSC Advertisement.