Advertisement No :- MPR-02/2017
Total Posts: 13 Posts
Name of the Posts:
01. Senior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
02. Conservation Assistant: 01 Post
03. Junior Conservation Assistant: 08 Posts
04. Technical Superintendent (Weaving): 01 Post
05. Senior Research Assistant: 01 Post
For Sl No. 01, 04, 05 : Not exceeding 30 years.
For Sl No. 02, 03 : Between 18 years to 25 years
01. Senior Technical Assistant: Degree in Agriculture followed by Post Graduate degree in Agronomy/Plant Breeding/Genetics of a recognized University or equivalent.
02. Conservation Assistant: Minimum 10th Pass from recognized Board. Diploma in Civil Engineering of minimum three years duration from a recognized Institute.
03. Junior Conservation Assistant: Minimum 10th Pass from recognized Board. Industrial Training Institute Certificate in subject relating in Civil Engineering.
04. Technical Superintendent (Weaving): Bachelorâ€Ÿs Degree in Textile Technology or three years Diploma in Handloom Technology or Handlooms and Textile Technology f rom a recognized University or Institute.
05. Senior Research Assistant: Master Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University.
Examination Fee: Rs. 100/- through â€œSBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards of all Banksâ€� or through SBI Challan. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee.
Commencement of Online Application : 25/08/2017.
Last Date of Online Application : 24/09/2017.
How to Apply: Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://www.ssconline.nic.in from 25th August 2017 to 24th Sept 2017.
Click for Detailed Notification