Advertisement No :- SSC/SR/2/2017
Total Posts: 66 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Technical Superintendent: 03 Posts
2. Workshop Superintendent: 01 Post
3. Senior Instructor (Weaving): 01 Post
4. Medical Attendant: 34 Posts
5. Lady Medical Attendant: 15 Posts
6. Conservation Assistant: 01 Post
7. Junior Conservation Assistant: 09 Posts
8. Evaluation Assistant: 01 Post
For Sl No. 1 to 3 : Not be exceeding 30 years
For Sl No. 4 to 7 : 18 to 25 years
For Sl No. 8 : 18 to 27 years
1. Technical Superintendent: Diploma in Handloom Technology or Textile Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
2. Workshop Superintendent: Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
3. Senior Instructor (Weaving): Degree in Textile Technology or Textile Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
4. Medical Attendant: 10th Pass from a recognized Board and Certificate in First Aid from Central Government or State Government recognized Institutions.
Refer to notification for details…
Examination Fee: Rs. 100/- through â€œSBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards of all Banksâ€� or through SBI Challan. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
Commencement of Online Application : 25/08/2017
Last Date of Online Application : 24/09/2017.
How to Apply: Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://www.ssconline.nic.in from 25th August 2017 to 24th Sept 2017.