SSC KKR Recruitment 2017 – 42 Data Entry Operator, Assistant & Other Posts:- Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region (SSC KKR) has issued notification for the recruitment of 42 Data Entry Operator, Junior Conservation Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Junior Clerk & Other posts. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website of SSC KKR. Online Application Process Started from 25/08/2017 and the last date for submission of online application is 24/09/2017.
Advertisement No :- KKR-2/2017
Total Posts: 42 Posts
Name of the Posts:
01. Scientific Assistant (Electronics): 02 Posts
02. Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 03 Posts
03. Technical Supdt. (Processing): 02 Posts
04. Market Intelligence Inspector (Economics) : 01 Post
05. Library And Information Assistsant : 01 Post
06. Research Assistant (RA) : 02 Posts
07. Junior Conservation Assistant : 11 Posts
08. Laboratory Attendant : 01 Post
09. Junior Clerk : 01 Post
10. Conservation Assistant : 01 Post
11. Assistant Welfare Administrator: 01 Post
12. Library Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff) : 01 Post
13. Data Entry Operator: 15 Posts
Educational Qualification: Matriculation, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, Masterâ€™s Degree. Refer to notification for details
Examination Fee: Rs. 100/- through â€œSBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards of all Banksâ€� or through SBI Challan. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee.
Commencement of Online Application : 25/08/2017
Last Date of Online Application : 24/09/2017.
How to Apply: Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://www.ssconline.nic.in from 25th August 2017 to 24th Sept 2017.
Click for Detailed Notification
Official Website : http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in