02. Management Trainee (E&M) : BE/B.TECH/AMIE OR its equivalent qualification in Electrical, Mechanical Or Electrical & Electronics Engg. (Regular) with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from the institution approved By UGC & AICTE.
03. Management Trainee (Hydro Geologist) : M.Sc.(Tech.) Hydrogeology / M.Sc. (Applied Geology) /M.Sc. Geology. With minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
04. Management Trainee (Geophysicist) : M.Sc./M.Tech. in Geophysics OR Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
05. Assistant Foreman Trainee (Mechanical) : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (D.M.E.) from any State Board of Technical Education approved by AICTE.
06. Assistant Foreman Trainee (Electrical) : Diploma In Electrical and Electronics Engineering (D.E.E) (From Institutions Approved By AICTE)
07. Fitter Trainee : SSC and National Trade Certificate (ITI) in Fitter Trade and holder of National Apprentice Certificate in Fitter Trade issued by National Council For Vocational Training.
08. Electrician Trainee : SSC and National Trade Certificate (ITI) in Electrician Trade and holder of National Apprentice Certificate in Electrician Trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training.
09. Turner / Machinist Trainee : National Trade Certificate in Trade of Turner / Machinist after 2 years institutional study / Training at ITI. National Apprentice certificate issued by NCVT after 1 year training under Apprentices Act & pass in All India Trade Test.
10. Sub-Overseer Trainee (Civil) : Diploma in Civil Engineering (from Institutions approved by AICTE).
11. Melter : Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering.
12. Moulder Trainee : Pass in SSC. ITI Certificate in Moulder Trade. Pass in prescribed Moulder Trade Test Conducted by National Council for Training in Vocational Trades (NCTVT).
13. Motor Mechanic Trainee : Pass in SSC. National Trade Certificate in Motor Mechanic Trade. National Apprentice Certificate Issued by NCVT.
Application Fee: Application Processing Fee of Rs.200/ – (Rupees Two Hundred only).
Commencement of Online Application : 25/09/2017.
Last Date of Online Application : 10/10/2017.
How to Apply: Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online through http://www.scclmines.com from 25th Sept 2017 to 10th Oct 2017.
Click for Detailed Notification
Official Website : https://scclmines.com