Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 445 Constable, Teacher & Other Posts:- Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 445 Constable, Civil Police Officer, Driver, Teacher and other posts on direct recruitment basis. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website of Kerala PSC. Last date for submission of online application is 31/01/2018.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 445 Posts
Name of the Posts:
01. Part Time High School Assistant (Arabic): 02 Posts
02. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS: 39 Posts
03. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS: 03 Posts
04. Vocational Instructor in Agriculture: 02 Posts
05. Driver: 17 Posts
06. Civil Police Officer (Police Constable): 375 Posts
07. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Sanskrit): 02 Posts
08. High School Assistant (Social Science) -Tamil Medium: 01 Post
09. High School Assistant (Tamil): 02 Posts
10. Civil Police Officer (Woman Police Constable)
11. Vocational Instructor in Live Stock Management (Dairy Husbandry)
12. Lecturer in Physical Education: 02 Posts
Age Limit For Civil Police Officer (Police Constable): 18 to 26 years
Educational Qualification For Civil Police Officer (Police Constable): Pass in HSE examination (Plus Two) or its equivalent.
Refer to notification for details of remaining posts…
Last Date of Online Application : 31/01/2018.
How to Apply: Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online through http://www.keralapsc.gov.in. Last date for submission of online application is 31/01/2018.
Subscribe our Free Job Alert Mail Service for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018.