UPSC Advertisement No 19/2017 – Apply Online for 64 Various Posts :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 64 Deputy Controller of Explosives, Scientific Officer, Specialist, Assistant Director, Deputy Director & other posts. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website of UPSC. Last date for submission of online application is 02/11/2017.
UPSC Advertisement No 19/2017 Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 64 Posts
Name of the Post:
01. Deputy Controller of Explosives : 17 Posts
02. Scientific Officer (Electrical) : 03 Posts
03. Junior Technical Officer : 03 Posts
04. Specialist Grade III (Cardiology) : 01 Post
05. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (ENT) : 03 Posts
06. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Preventive and Social Medicine) : 10 Posts
07. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Psychiatry) : 07 Posts
08. Deputy Director (Safety) (Electrical) : 02 Posts
09. Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical) : 01 Posts
10. Sub-Regional Employment Officer : 08 Posts
11. Assistant Controller of Mines : 08 Posts
12. Assistant Director (Physical Education) : 01 Post
Age Limit :
For Sl No. 01, 03, 11 : 35 years
For Sl No. 02, 10 : 30 years
For Sl No. 04, 07, 08, 09 : 43 years
For Sl No. 05, 06 : 40 years
01. Deputy Controller of Explosives : Degree in Chemical Engineering / Technology from a recognize d University/ Institution or equivalent or Masterâ€™s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent. Associate ship Diploma of Institution of Chemist(India) recognized as equivalent to M.Sc in Chemistry. Associate Membership Examination of the Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (A.M.I.I.Ch.E) recognized as equivalent to Degree in Chemical Engineering. Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) Kolkata recognized as equivalent to Degree in Chemical Engineering.
02. Scientific Officer (Electrical) : Masterâ€™s Degree in Physics or Degree in Electrical Engineering or Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognised University or Institute.
03. Junior Technical Officer : Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Telecommunication / Civil / Marine / Naval Architecture / Industrial Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
Refer to notification for more details……
Application Fee: Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
Last Date of Online Application : 02/11/2017.
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 03/11/2017.
How to Apply: Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online through http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Last date for submission of online application is 02nd Nov 2017.
Subscribe our Sarkari Naukri for Latest UPSC Advertisement.