UPSC Advertisement No 16/2017 – 41 Economic Officer, Specialist & Other Posts:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 41 posts of Economic Officer, Superintending Epigraphist, Junior Interpreter & Specialist. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website of UPSC. Last date for submission of online application is 14/09/2017.
Total Posts: 41 Posts
Name of the Post:
01. Economic Officer : 01 Post
02. Superintending Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscription): 01 Post
03. Junior Interpreter (Chinese) : 01 Post
04. Junior Interpreter (Japanese) : 01 Post
05. Specialist Grade-III (Microbiology) :27 Posts
06. Economic Officer : 10 Posts
Age Limit :
For Sl No. 01, 04 : 35 years
For Sl No. 02, 03, 05 : 40 years
For Sl No. 06 : 30 years
01. Economic Officer : Post Graduate Degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics or a Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Commerce with Economics as a subject or Agriculture Economics from a recognized university or Institute.
02. Superintending Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscription): Master degree in Tamil/Telugu /Malayalam/Kannada with ancient Indian History as a subject at Bachelorâ€™s Degree Level from a Recognized University OR Master Degree in History with Ancient Indian History as a subject and Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam/Kannada as one of the subject at Bachelorâ€™s Degree Level from a recognized University. Doctorate Degree in any of the subject.
03. Junior Interpreter (Chinese) :Master Degree in the Chinese language with English as a compulsory/Elective s ubject at degree level from a recognized university or equivalent.
04. Junior Interpreter (Japanese) : Master Degree in the Japanese language with English as a compulsory/Elective subject at degree level from a recognized u niversity or equivalent.
05. Specialist Grade-III (Microbiology) :A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in the Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (10 2 of 1956). (ii) Post- Graduate Degree in the concerned speciality or Super-Speciality mentioned in Section-â€˜Aâ€™ in Schedule-VI i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Bacteriology);or Doctor of Medicine (Microbiology);or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery with Master of Science (Medical Bacteriology)/Master of Science (Medical Microbiology) ; or Doctor of Philosophy (Medical Bacteriology); or Master of Science (Medical Bacteriology) with Doctor of Science (Medical Bacteriology); or Master of Science (Medical Microbiology) with Doctor of Philosophy (Medical Microbiology); or Master of Science (Medical Microbiology) with Doctor of Science (Medical Microbiology).
06. Economic Officer : Post Graduate degree in Economics of a recognized university.
Application Fee: Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
Commencement of Online Application : 14/09/2017.
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 15/09/2017.
How to Apply: Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online through http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Last date for submission of online application is 14th Sept 2017.
Official Website :http://upsc.gov.in
Subscribe our Sarkari Naukri for Latest UPSC Advertisement.