UPSC Advertisement No 14/2017 – 32 Marketing Officer, Specialist, Assistant Chemist Posts:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 32 posts of Marketing Officer, Specialist Grade-III (Bio-Chemistry) & Assistant Chemist. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website of UPSC. Last date for submission of online application is 10/08/2017.
UPSC Advertisement No 14/2017 Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 32 Posts
Name of the Post:
01. Marketing Officer (Group – I) (Survey, Training Quality Control) : 28 Posts
02. Specialist Grade-III (Bio-Chemistry) : 03 Posts
03. Assistant Chemist : 01 Post
Age Limit :
For Sl No. 01 & 03 : 30 years
For Sl No. 02: 40 years
01. Marketing Officer (Group – I) (Survey, Training Quality Control) : Masterâ€™s Degree in Agriculture or Botany or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Marketing or Economics or Commerce with Economics from a recognized University. 2 yearsâ€™ experience in the field of Agricultural Marketing including Cooperative Marketing. OR Diploma in Marketing Management awarded by the Indian Institute of Food Technology or any other recognized university/institute or equivalent.
02. Specialist Grade-III (Bio-Chemistry) : A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in the Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Post-Graduate Degree in the concerned speciality or Super-Speciality mentioned in Section-â€˜Aâ€™ in Schedule-VI i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Bio-Chemistry); or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery with Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry); or Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry) with Doctor of Philosophy (Medical Bio- Chemistry) ; or Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry) with Doctor of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry).
03. Assistant Chemist : Masterâ€™s Degree in Chemistry or Agriculture Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
Application Fee:Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
Commencement of Online Application :10/08/2017.
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 11/08/2017.
How to Apply: Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online through http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Last date for submission of online application is 10th August 2017.
Subscribe our Free Job Alert Mail Service for Latest UPSC Advertisement.