UPSC Recruitment 2018 – (UPSC Advt No. 05/2018) 16 Various Posts:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 16 posts of Translator, Legal Officer, Public Prosecutor, Stores Officer and Senior Lecturer. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website of UPSC. Last date for submission of online application is 29/03/2018.
UPSC Advertisement No 05/2018 Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 16 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Translator (Burmese) : 01 Post
2. Translator (Dari/Persian) : 01 Post
3. Legal Officer (Grade-II) : 05 Posts
4. Public Prosecutor : 04 Posts
5. Stores Officer : 04 Posts
6. Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing) :
For Sl No. 1, 4, 6 : 35 years
For Sl No. 2, 3 : 40 years
For Sl No. 5: 30 years
1. Translator (Burmese) : Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (BURMESE) with English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level from a recognized University.
2. Translator (Dari/Persian) : Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (Dari/Persian) with English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level from a recognized University.
3. Legal Officer (Grade-II) : Master’s degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/or International Relations or International Organizations from a recognized University.
4. Public Prosecutor : Degree in Law of a recognized University. (ii) Basic knowledge of word processing on computer and internet.
5. Stores Officer : Degree in Engineering from a recognised University or Institute.
6. Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing) : Degree in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry or Bachelor o f Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Textile Processing.
Application Fee: Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
Last Date of Online Application : 29/03/2018.
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 30/03/2018.
How to Apply: Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online through http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Last date for submission of online application is 29th March 2018.
Subscribe our Sarkari Naukri for Latest UPSC Advertisement 2018.