Advertisement No :- ER-2/2017
Total Posts: 97 Posts
Name of the Posts:
01. Field Attendant (with Multi-tasking): 01 Post
02. Assistant (Architectural Department): 06 Posts
03. Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
04. Farm Assistant: 01 Post
05. Laboratory Assistant-III: 61 Posts
06. Junior Conservation Assistant: 07 Posts
07. Conservation Assistant: 03 Posts
08. Junior Zoological Assistant: 07 Posts
09. Junior Geographical Assistant: 02 Posts
10. Library and Information Assistant: 01 Post
11. Library and Information Asst: 01 Post
12. Research Associate (Folk-lore): 01 Post
13. Research Associate (Bio-Chemistry): 01 Post
14. Research Associate (Linguistics): 02 Posts
15. Assistant Central Interlligence Officer Grade I (Documents): 02 Posts
For Sl No. 01, 08 : 18 years to 27 years
For Sl No. 02, 10 to 14 : 18 years to 30 years
For Sl No. 03 to 07, 09 : 18 years to 25 years
For Sl No. 15 : 20 years to 25 years
01. Field Attendant (with Multi-tasking):Matriculation or equivalent pass with science subjects from a recognized Board.
02. Assistant (Architectural Department): Diploma in Architecture from a recognized University or Institute.
03. Laboratory Assistant: Intermediate or Senior Secondary or 12th pass with science or agriculture subjects from a recognized Board or University.
04. Farm Assistant: Pass in 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with a certificate course or training in Agriculture from a recognized institute and at least one yearâ€™s experience of work at an Agriculture Farm of Central or State Government or Public Sector Undertaking. OR B.Sc (Agriculture).
05. Laboratory Assistant-III: 12th or equivalent with Science from a recognized University.
Refer to notification for more details…
Examination Fee: Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only) through â€œSBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards of all Banksâ€� or through SBI Challan. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee.
Commencement of Online Application : 25/08/2017
Last Date of Online Application : 24/09/2017.
How to Apply: Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://www.ssconline.nic.in from 25th August 2017 to 24th Sept 2017.
Official Website : http://www.sscer.org