SSC CR Allahabad Recruitment 2017 – 27 Junior Conservation Asst & Other Posts:- Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission Central Region (SSCSR) Allahabad has issued notification for the recruitment of 27 Junior Chemist, Fumigation Assistant, Library and Information Assistant, Junior Conservation Assistant, Technical Assistant & other posts. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website of SSC CR Allahabad. Online Application Process Started from 25/08/2017 and the last date for submission of online application is 24/09/2017.
Advertisement No :- CR-02/2017
Total Posts: 27 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Chemist: 01 Post
2. Fumigation Assistant: 02 Posts
3. Library and Information Assistant: 01 Post
4. Junior Conservation Assistant: 19 Posts
5. Technical Assistant (Wildlife): 01 Post
6. Research Investigator(Forestry): 01 Post
7. Storekeeper-Cum-Caretaker: 01 Post
8. Junior Seed Analyst: 01 Post
For Sl No. 1, 3, 5, 6, 8 : Not be exceeding 30 years.
For Sl No. 2, 4 :18 to 25 years
For Sl No. 7 :25 years
1. Junior Chemist: Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Oil Technology or Food Technology from a recognized University or equivalent. OR Bachelor of Science Degree with Chemistry as one of the subjects or Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent and with two years experience in analytical work.
2. Fumigation Assistant: Senior School Certificate (10+2) with Science or any equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/Institute with Chemistry or Biology as one of the main elective subject.
3. Library and Information Assistant: Bachelors Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute. Two years professional experience in a Library under Central/State Govt. / Autonomous or Statutory Organization/PSU/University or Recognized research or Educational Institution.
4. Junior Conservation Assistant: Minimum 10th pass from a recognized Board. Industrial Training Institute Certificate in subjects relating to Civil Engineering.
Refer to notification for more details…
Examination Fee: Rs. 100/- through â€œSBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards of all Banksâ€� or through SBI Challan. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee.
Commencement of Online Application : 25/08/2017.
Last Date of Online Application : 24/09/2017.
How to Apply: Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://www.ssconline.nic.in from 25th August 2017 to 24th Sept 2017.